- Earnings per share of $0.64 compared to $0.66 last year
- Same-store sales excluding fuel decreased by 6.1% compared to last year’s stock-up period
- Annual dividend per share increased 15.3%
- Repurchased 4,124,260 shares in fiscal 2021 for a total consideration of $153.6 million
- Project Horizon growth plan on track; first year successfully completed
- Capital investment program for fiscal 2022 expected to be approximately $765 million
- Purchase of 51% of Longo’s and Grocery Gateway completed subsequent to the end of the quarter
Click here to enlarge picture.